Remote Customer Care Representative
Workplace Options is the world's largest integrated employee support services and work-life provider. Drawing from an international network of credentialed providers and professionals, we provide world-class employee support and work-life services, wellness coaching, counseling referrals and consultation on a variety of issues ranging from work and personal stress to mental health symptoms and crisis support. Our service centers are located in Raleigh (USA), Toronto (Canada), London (UK), Dublin (Ireland), Lille (France), Lisbon (Portugal), Bangalore (India), Tokyo (Japan), Jakarta (Indonesia) and Singapore (Singapore). We provide support to over 65 million employees in 117,000 organizations across more than 200 countries and territories.
The customer care representative position is held in a telephone/computer based service center environment providing support in various areas of customer assistance. The representative will assist families in finding child/elder care resources and/or assist customers with their employer-based tuition assistance program. The representative will receive frequent inbound and make outbound phone calls throughout the workday.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (primarily Outlook)
- Telephonic troubleshooting ability
- Exceptional time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to learn various computer-based case management systems
- Schedule flexibility - Shifts may include evenings and/or weekends. Partial holiday coverage will be required.